• ¡Bienvenido a XenFácil!

Estás viendo el sitio como Invitado. Para poder participar en este sitio

y obtendrás privilegios adicionales, acceso a otras áreas y mucho mas.

¡Es gratis!

¿Ya eres miembro? Inicia sesión

Anuncio Host cabroncete

lms

Administrador
Puntuación de reacciones
Sitio web
xenfacil.com
País
España
Versión de XenForo
2.1.x
PayPal
Donar dinero a este usuario
Página web
Web
os dejo el mensaje que me han remitido como respuesta a mi email de pregunta.
Pregunto:
host dijo:
Problem is domain xenfacil.com that is in domain account xenfacil.net - xenfacil. detupc.net is not problem.
I have 2 accounts with you. My web site (xenfacil.com) get error when HostMonster perform ¿backup? or maintenance. The error is:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /home2/xenfacil/public_html/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 144
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 97
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 134
XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 125
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/xenfacil/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13
Also am I understanding the problem to be ;
When Hostmonster performs the daily backup of the hosting server, your web site is unavailable ?? YES

In account xenfacil are running 2 boards: xenfacil.com and forovbulletin.com.
Xenfacil.com is a xenforo forum and is unavailable when you perform maintenance, in the 6-7 AM to 11-12 AM hours time slot. forovbulletin.com, vbulletin forum, is not affected but xenfacil.com, xenforo forum, IS AFFECTED.

I inquired at xenforo a solution and opened a ticket at Community Xenforo (http://xenforo.com/community/threads/i-can-not-log-in-the-forum.23542/) to which responded to me (http://xenforo.com/community/threads/error-on-install.17901/#post-236565)

It is Suggested That You try to Increase the value of your MySQL configuration table_definition_cache and It is Suggested That You Also try upgrading the client library in PHP.

This is the error:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /home2/user/public_html/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 144
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 97
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 134
XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 125
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/xenfacil/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13
I can not log on or access the forum. So far everything worked perfect.
The host know it's not because I have another vB forum and it works well and smoothly.
Is there any solution? What may be because this error?
Is there any solution? Thanks in advance.

USERNAME: xenfacil (i also have detupcne)
Domain: xenfacil.net (I also have detupc.net) in parking domain xenfacil.com

- The last four characters of the password on your account. ####.

- The last four digits of the credit card on file. ¿?I I understanding the question. I have only 2 credits cards. The last four digits are: ############.
- An Invoice # (not Transaction ID) and date of a Paypal payment to your hosting account.
Respuesta
host dijo:
Hello,

I understand the issue to be that a couple of time periods during the day your xenforo forum at xenfacil.com is unavailable while another vBulletin forum at forovbulletin.com runs fine. It is possible that at times which MySQL is having a high input and output on the server that one or more of your websites may be affected by this. When I look at the notes on your account, I can see that during the past 24 hours your hosting account has been throttled for a total of 3,976.785 seconds. That could be caused by heavy MySQL usage or by other things that are using up a certain percentage of the server's resources in the shared environment.

There are a lot of variables to consider when trying to figure out why our server is throttling your account, making everything slow and even possibly unaccessible at certain times, due to this throttling. I looked at the size of the MySQL databases and can see this:

xenfacil_forovbulletin 55.47 MB
xenfacil_xen_foro 288.12 MB

That's a considerable difference between the two databases.

Here are some of the biggest tables from the xenfacil_xen_foro database:
xf_phrase ~24,277 rows InnoDB utf8_general_ci 6.5 MiB -
xf_phrase_compiled ~39,142 rows InnoDB utf8_general_ci 4.5 MiB -
xf_phrase_map ~38,080 rows InnoDB utf8_general_ci 7.5 MiB
xf_template_phrase ~24,144 rows InnoDB utf8_general_ci 4.0 MiB

Total Database Rows: ~209,641 rows

Compared with some of the biggest tables from the xenfacil_forovbulletin database:

adminlog 18,320 rows MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 1.3 MiB
cronlog 19,652 rows MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 963.0 KiB
phrase 40,013 rows MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 7.7 MiB
searchcore 8,658 rows MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 1.1 MiB -
searchcore_text 8,658 rows MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 7.2 MiB

Total Database Rows: 130,769 rows

The two databases differ by storage engine type, by size, by number of tables, and by number of rows per table. Even if you had indexed the xenfacil_xen_foro database very well, it's possible that it's not able to run on a hosting account with a bunch of other domains. Also, the instructions provided to you by the support's helpdesk is not something you have control over in a shared server environment:

"It is Suggested That You try to Increase the value of your MySQL
configuration table_definition_cache and It is Suggested That You Also try
upgrading the client library in PHP."

You will not be able to change anything with MySQL or its cache. You also won't be able to upgrade any of the PHP libraries. If you were hosting on a Virtual Private Server (which may be necessary for a forum like this) through something like http://vpslink.com or http://linode.com , then you would be able to make those suggested changes.

My suggestion to you at this point is that you could purchase another hosting account and just have that xenfacil.com on it. That may allow it to work or it may not. It still might use too much of the server's MySQL resources because of the number of rows in your database, and then be throttled at times, making the website unavailable. You could give that a try. If that doesn't work out for you with it on its own hosting account with us, then I suggest moving that domain to a VPS host, as was mentioned in the URLs above.

Thank you,

Brandon

Hostmonster.com

Most questions can be answered by articles in our forum, knowledgebase, and video tutorials:
Hola,

Yo entiendo que la cuestión se que un par de períodos de tiempo durante el día de su foro en xenforo xenfacil.com no está disponible, mientras que otro foro vBulletin en forovbulletin.com funciona muy bien. Es posible que a veces que MySQL está teniendo una alta entrada y salida en el servidor que uno o más de sus sitios web pueden verse afectados por esto. Cuando miro las notas en su cuenta, puedo ver que durante las últimas 24 horas su cuenta de hosting ha sido estrangulada por un total de 3,976.785 segundos. Esto podría ser causado por el uso de MySQL pesados o por otras cosas que están utilizando un determinado porcentaje de los recursos del servidor en el entorno compartido.
Hay un montón de variables a considerar cuando se trata de averiguar por qué nuestro servidor es el límite de su cuenta, haciendo que todo lento y posiblemente incluso inaccesible en algunos momentos, debido a esta limitación. Miré el tamaño de las bases de datos MySQL y puede ver lo siguiente:
xenfacil_forovbulletin 55.47 MBxenfacil_xen_foro 288.12 MB
Esa es una diferencia considerable entre las dos bases de datos.
Éstos son algunos de los más grandes tablas de la base de datos xenfacil_xen_foro:xf_phrase ~ 24.277 filas InnoDB utf8_general_ci 6.5 MiB -xf_phrase_compiled ~ 39.142 filas InnoDB utf8_general_ci 4.5 MiB -xf_phrase_map ~ 38.080 filas InnoDB utf8_general_ci 7,5 MiBxf_template_phrase ~ 24.144 filas InnoDB utf8_general_ci 4,0 MiB
Filas total de la base de datos: ~ 209.641 filas

En comparación con algunos de los principales tablas de la base de datos xenfacil_forovbulletin:
adminlog 18.320 filas MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 1,3 MiBcronlog 19.652 filas MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 963.0 Kbfrase 40.013 filas MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 7,7 MiBsearchcore 8658 filas MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 1.1 MiB -searchcore_text 8658 filas MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 7,2 MiB
Filas total de la base de datos: 130.769 filas

Las dos bases de datos difieren según el tipo de almacenamiento del motor, por tamaño, por número de mesas, y por el número de registros por tabla. Incluso si usted tenía indexada la base de datos xenfacil_xen_foro muy bien, es posible que no es capaz de ejecutarse en una cuenta de hosting con un montón de otros dominios. Además, las instrucciones que le ha proporcionado asistencia el apoyo no es algo que usted tiene control sobre en un entorno de servidor compartido:
"Se sugiere que usted trata de aumentar el valor de su MySQLconfiguración table_definition_cache y se sugiere que también se tratanactualización de la biblioteca cliente en PHP. "
Usted no será capaz de cambiar cualquier cosa con MySQL o su caché. También no será capaz de actualizar cualquiera de las bibliotecas de PHP. Si usted fuera su alojamiento en un servidor virtual privado (que puede ser necesario que un foro como este) a través de algo como http://vpslink.com o http://linode.com, entonces sería capaz de hacer los cambios sugeridos.
Mi sugerencia para usted en este punto es que usted podría comprar otra cuenta de alojamiento y sólo tienen que xenfacil.com en él. Que puede permitir que funcione o puede que no. Todavía puede utilizar demasiados recursos del servidor MySQL, debido al número de filas en la base de datos, y luego estrangulado a veces, por lo que el sitio web no está disponible. Usted podría dar que un intento. Si eso no funciona para usted con él por su propia cuenta de hosting con nosotros, entonces le sugiero que se mueve y de dominio a un host de VPS, como se mencionó en las URL anteriores.

Salud2

Última edición:

lms

Administrador
Puntuación de reacciones
Sitio web
xenfacil.com
País
España
Versión de XenForo
2.1.x
PayPal
Donar dinero a este usuario
Página web
Web
Host cambiado.

Notaréis algún errorcillo de avatares y demás que será hasta que termine de subir archivos.

Perdón a todos hasta solventarlo.

Salud2

ManuTdi

XenForoUser
Puntuación de reacciones
País
España
Versión de XenForo
2.1.x
Golpe de remo para el antiguo host :D